Postcards from Canberra 2013
Postcards from Canberra is a small print show which will run from 28 February to 17 March 2013. With the Centenary of Canberra and its celebration of the unique qualities of our city in mind, we invite you to produce a set of up to 10 postcards which take your audience beyond the obvious. We are happy to see public buildings if this are your chosen field, but we are also happy to see more personal stories in these collections.
Here are the rules:
1. For an entry fee of $30 you can enter up to 10 works. Entry and payment must be completed online by Thursday 14 February (easy to remember as it’s Valentine’s Day) so that we can catalogue your entry. Actual works must be dropped off in an envelope with your name on it between Friday 15 and Sunday 24 February
2. Paper size must be no larger than 15 x 10 cm (or 4 x 6 inches as one used to say)
3. Your work must be titled as a series of up to 10. e.g. Sunday Barbecues 1 to 10
4. We will hang your work
5. Every photograph must have your name on the back
6. Your works should be related so that they hang harmoniously with one another
7. Works will be for sale
8. Works will be sold at $30 each or $180 for a series of 10. We will take our usual 25% commission
9. Unsold and sold works may be collected from Wednesday 20 March
10. Works not sold will be retained for collection from PhotoAccess until 31 March and then disposed of.