'COMMON GROUND'| PhotoAccess members' exhibition | Entry form
A 2017 PhotoAccess members' exhibition
The first PhotoAccess members’ exhibition for 2017, Common Ground invites our members to creatively document and interpret public space through photography. The physical and social dynamics of public space play a central role in the formation of community and culture. It is with this in mind that we invite new and existing members to creatively address the theme, Common Ground, through photography and photo-based art.
Completed online entry forms and a payment of $30 are due by Friday 10 March 2017. Common Ground will run from 30 March – 23 April 2017 in the ‘Tall’ and ‘Long’ rooms of the PhotoAccess Huw Davies Gallery. Entry terms and conditions:
- Members are invited to creatively address the theme Common Ground and submit one photo-based artwork in any medium
- Entrants must hold a current PhotoAccess membership
- One work only to be submitted per member, maximum dimensions must not exceed 100cm on the longest side.
- No matting, mounting or framing is permitted
- Work may be for sale. PhotoAccess takes 30% commission on sales
- PhotoAccess reserves the right not to hang work deemed inappropriate for a public gallery. In this event fees are refunded
- Work is to be delivered to the gallery between Tuesday 14 and Friday 17 March (10am-4pm) or Tuesday 21 and Thursday 23 March 2017 (10am-4pm)
- Artists should clearly mark their name on the back of the work in pencil
- PhotoAccess will hang the work
- The exhibition will open on Thursday 30 March and close on Sunday 23 April 2017
- Unsold work must be collected from PhotoAccess within a fortnight of the exhibition end date. PhotoAccess is not responsible for the storage of works past this date.